Fall has arrived and you might need to bring the campfire inside! Top your next batch of pumpkin cupcakes with Nutella frosting and a big toasted marshmallow! These Pumpkin Nutella S’mores Cupcakes will steal the spotlight at any party 🙂
Why did I not think of this during the summer when I was making s’mores all the time? Oh well, I guess I’ll just need to broil some marshmallows, slather some Nutella on a graham cracker and cozy up next to the heater.
Pumpkin Nutella S’mores Cupcakes and KitchenAid Giveaway!
- 1 2/3 C. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 C. oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C. milk
- 1 C. pumpkin puree
- 6 graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 C. butter softened
- 1/2 C. Nutella
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2-4 C. powdered sugar
Large Marshmallows for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, sugar, salt cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground ginger together (or you can use pumpkin pie spice instead of the the separate spices).
3. Add oil, eggs, milk and pumpkin puree and stir until smooth.
4. Sprinkle a heaping teaspoon of crushed graham crackers on the bottom of each cupcake liners. Shake the pan to level the crumbs then fill each cupcake liner 3/4 full of batter.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
6. Nutella Frosting: Beat butter and Nutella until smooth, Add cocoa powder, milk and 2 cups powdered sugar. Continue to add in more powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency. Add more milk if it's too thick.
7. Place large marshmallows on a cookie sheet covered in foil and place in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes. OKAY, you have to sit there and watch them broil or they will burn. Let them get toasty and then pull them out immediately! Sometimes I'll pop them in the freezer to blast chill them so they don't lose their shape.
8. Pipe Nutella frosting on cooled cupcakes, sprinkle with extra graham cracker crumbs and then top with a toasted marshmallow.
A little step by step of the transformation!
The toasted marshmallow is heavenly on top of the Nutella and pumpkin cake…
And now the most exciting part….
I am truly honored to be doing a giveaway with all of these fabulously talented women. Their cookbooks and blogs are gorgeous!!
Want to win a Kitchen Aid and ALL the blogger cookbooks seen here? Well, you’ve come to the right place today.
There will be 13 winners for this amazing giveaway. Yes, lucky 13!
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER will win a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer in their choice of color (see color options here) AND one of each of the following cookbooks:
- 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sisters’ Stuff by Six Sisters’ Stuff
- The Girl Who Ate Everything by Christy Denney
- Savoring the Seasons with Our Best Bites by Sara Wells and Kate Jones
- Make it with a Cake Mix by Lizzy Early
- The Smart Cookie Cookbook by Christi Johnstone
- The RecipeGirl Cookbook by Lori Lange
- Surprise Inside Cakes by Amanda Rettke
- Cooking with Pumpkin by Averie Sunshine
- Party Popcorn by Ashton Swank (pre-order only)
- The Biscoff Cookie & Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl
- The Red Velvet Lover’s Cookbook by Deborah Harroun
- Dessert Mash-Ups by Dorothy Kern
TWELVE (12) ADDITIONAL WINNERS will win one of the cookbooks listed above. (Cookbook will be assigned randomly, winner does not get to choose.)
That’s over $570 in prizes for the grand prize winner!
Giveaway specifics: please enter using the rafflecopter form below. Please be patient, sometimes the form takes a moment to load. Open to U.S. residents only, must be 18 years or older to enter. Please see full and complete rules in the rafflecopter form.
To enter, follow the link below:
Good luck! And don’t worry if you don’t win, I have plenty of fun giveaways coming to the blog this holiday season 🙂