White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels for Christmas

Pretzels covered in cinnamon sugar and white chocolate, just wait until you taste them! You won’t be able to stop munching! These White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels are perfect for snacking on during movies or packed up in a lunch.

White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

A few years ago I posted a recipe of these addictive little Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels!  Well, the photos were not the greatest and I thought it was time to re-do them.  I still remember the first time I tried them at Leigh Anne’s house.  They just looked like normal chocolate covered pretzels, and then I couldn’t keep my hand out of the bowl! They were absolutely delicious.  And even better, they’re so easy and fast to make.  It’ a perfect holiday gift to wrap up in a little bag with ribbon and hand out to friends or neighbors because you can make big batches.  Plus, it doesn’t need to be kept in the fridge so you can buy as much eggnog as you want and the pretzels won’t fight for room 🙂

White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

1 bag pretzels (16-18 oz.)
2/3 C. oil
1/3 C. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 C. cinnamon-sugar for sprinkling
1 C. white chocolate chips (I use melts)

1. Whisk oil, sugar and cinnamon together in a large microwave proof bowl.
2. Add pretzels and stir until coated.
3. Microwave for 50 seconds, stir then microwave again for 40 seconds.
4. Dump out onto two cookie sheets covered in wax, parchment or aluminum foil.
5. While still hot, sprinkle generously with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
6. Let cool, then melt white chocolate chips and drizzle over pretzels.

Gorgeous, right? The more white chocolate you put on them, the better 🙂

White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Recipe

Here’s a little step by step of the pretzels in the oil-sugar mixture, then sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and then drizzled with chocolate!  Normally when I drizzle the chocolate there’s two layers of pretzels, I just spread them out a little more for the photos 🙂  Also, you don’t have to cover your cookie sheets with wax paper but it just makes the clean-up go faster.

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

14 thoughts on “White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

Linda says:

I adore sweet/salty snax! These look so good. Thanks for sharing.

Linda

oh my gawd, I love easy and delicious sweet snacks like this!! and we always have mini pretzels in the house!!! Pinning and trying this!! love!

Melanie from SLC says:

I think these may be my undoing

What a perfect sweet/salty/crunchy snack!!

How good do these pretzels look! Definitely can see myself munching down on a bowl of these pretzels.. good thing I have all the ingredients so I can make the recipe!

I just want to eat this entire bowl. YUM!

Wow! So creative and easy to make!

Melanie says:

What a fun easy way to create a traditional snack/appetizer for the holidays.

Linda Murri says:

Just pinned the White Chocolate Cinnamon pretzels–they do look like an easy, fun gift idea!

Jacque Bliss says:

So yummy! Do you happen to have any creative ways to package these so I can ship them as holiday gifts?
    Thanks!

Unquestionably imagine that which you said. Yourr favorite justification appeared to be at
    the internet the simplest factor to take into accout of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as other folks think about issues that they
    plainly do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top
    and defined out the entire tthing with no need side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Kendall says:

These were a disaster when I made them. The chocolate drizzle fell off the pretzels once they were cooled. I had made them for a Christmas gift and ended up not giving them because I was embarrassed about how they looked. It ended up being a small box of pretzels with a pile of white chocolate at the bottom.

Andrea says:

I also had trouble with the white chocolate falling off once cooled. Any suggestions?