I’m so lucky to be partnering with Bob’s Red Mill today on these Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies! I grew up right cross the river from their main store and loved going there to see all the incredible ingredients.
Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies are dipping in white chocolate and sprinkled with crushed candy canes. Nothing says Christmas quite like these cookies.
Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies for Christmas
Christmas is coming! I love walking to the mailbox and coming back with a stack of cards, hearing the Christmas music at the mall, seeing the wreaths on every door and watching the neighbors put up their lights! It really is a magical time of year.
Make your Christmas Cookies Stand Out
When I was little my mother and I would always make big batches of caramel corn and package it up. On Christmas Eve my whole family would go caroling to some of our closest friends and then we would leave them with some caramel corn. I don’t think my husband would be a fan of caroling, but we still love giving out cooking and treats to our friends! These Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies are perfect for Christmas treat gifts. They’re gorgeous and one of a kind! I have nothing against sugar cookies but the competition always seems so stiff! I get so many plates of sugar cookies each year, I wanted to bring something different!
My Cookie Secret
I like to sprinkle my dough balls with just a little bit of kosher salt before they head into the oven, I feel like it adds another level of flavor.
So let’s get baking with Bob! I used their Organic All Purpose Baking Flour today but for any of my gluten free friends out there they have an incredible Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour! I’m pretty much in love with anything Bob’s I use their potato flakes in my World’s Best Potato Rolls too!
These cookies really are fudgy! They’re perfect even without dipping them in the white chocolate, but I just feel like they look so pretty once they’re dipped! You could also make these into crinkle cookies! You could just roll the dough balls in powdered sugar before baking. I know my husband would love that, he’s obsessed with anything covered in powdered sugar.
And guess what, I have a coupon for you for $1 off any Bob’s Red Mill product!
Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Fudge Cookies:
- 12 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C. butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. sugar
- 1/4 C. brown sugar packed
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 C. Bob’s Red Mill Organic All Purpose Baking Flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 C. white chocolate melts (or white chocolate chips with 1 tsp. Coconut oil)
- 1/3 C. crushed candy canes
- 1. In a small saucepan (or double boiler) over medium heat melt chocolate
- chips and butter together. Stir until smooth and remove from heat.
- 2. In a stand mixer add eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Beat well
- for 3 minutes and then add melted chocolate/butter.
- 3. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and unsweetened cocoa powder. Stir just
- until combined. The batter will look more like brownie batter than a dough,
- but don’t worry!
- 4. Chill batter for 30 minutes in the fridge and then scoop out golf ball sized
- dough balls and bake for 7-9 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 degrees. I
- like to line my cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 5. Let cool.
- 6. Melt white chocolate melts in the microwave (or you can use white chocolate
- chips with 1 tsp. of coconut oil). Dip half of each cookie into the melted chocolate, then place on parchment paper or foil and sprinkle on crushed
- candy canes. Let cool and then package up as gifts!
This post was sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill but all opinions are my own. I only work
with brands that I love and believe in.