1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. Sift cake mix into a small bowl and set aside.
3. Combine all other cake ingredients in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
4. Stir in cake mix.
5. FIll cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 17-22 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
6. Let cool.
7. Buttercream: Beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla extract and add 2 Tbsp. strawberry puree. Slowly add powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency. If it becomes too thick, add more strawberry puree.
8. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and top with melted chocolate and strawberries.
Strawberry puree means strawberries that that been put in a blender and mixed until it reaches a soup consistency.