Gooey Brown Butter Pizookie for Cookie Dough Lovers
1. Place butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Stir constantly. Butter will melt, then bubble and then foam. Once it is foaming watch carefully to not let it burn! Once it smells nutty (mine smelled like caramel corn) remove from heat and pour into a different bowl to stop it from cooking. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
3. When the butter is cool enough to touch with your finger, beat butter and sugars (brown and granulated) in a stand mixer. Add egg and egg yolk one at a time. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add vanilla extract and milk.
4. Slowly add in dry ingredients and then chocolate chips.
5. Let dough chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Don't skip this step!
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and press cookie dough into pizookie pans. You can use cake pans, cast iron pans or even a casserole dish to feed a bunch of people! Sprinkle coarse salt on top and bake for about 10 minutes for small dishes! Larger pans will take more time!
7. Top with scoops of Swell Ice Cream! Enjoy!