These dinner rolls are buttery, soft and perfect with any meal!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine warm milk, yeast and honey and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. In a stand mixer using the bread hook add flour, egg and melted butter.
4. Add yeast mixture and stir.
5. Add salt and continue to stir.
6. Knead for 4 minutes in the mixer and then add to an oiled bowl. Cover and let rest for 1 hour.
7. Punch down dough and roll out on a floured surface to about 1 inch, then cut into squares.
8. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes in a warm place.
9. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes.