2. In a small (microwave safe) bowl add butter, brown sugar, molasses, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. microwave for 1 minute and then stir. Pour over cereal and stir well.
3. Microwave for 2-3 more minutes, stir every minute.
4. Pour out onto a cookie sheet and let cool.
5. To make icing whisk your milk/water into you powdered sugar in a small bowl. You want your icing to be thick, so only add a little milk at a time! (You can substitute this icing for melted white chocolate!)
6. Drizzle icing onto cooled Chex Mix and enjoy!
If you use milk in your icing you technically need to refrigerate the mix over night, if you use water you don't have to!