Christmas cookies that are delicious and beautiful and only take 4 ingredients to make! Yes, Christmas cookies really can be that easy! It’s like a chocolate brownie cookie and the simple topper of the Hershey Kiss just makes it so cute! Now, I used the Candy Cane kind but you can use regular, mint, or whatever kind you prefer.
The longer you bake these, the more “cakey” they’ll be, I prefer mine to be fudgey so I undercook them. Remember, cookies (and anything) will continue to cook while it’s out of the oven so be careful on your cooking times!
That’s right, 4 Ingredient Christmas Cookies! Oil, eggs, cake mix and Hershey Kisses! This is a perfect treat for a last minute cookie swap or gift.
Food Scoops are the best! My life really did change when I got my first one years ago. Not only does a food scoop give you the same size cookies, cupcakes and muffins but it saves so much time! And for cookies, it scoops out perfectly round dough balls! It’s a great stocking stuffer gift for the baker in your family! I like the blue or yellow for cupcakes and the black for cookies, but these cookies need to be quite small so I used my purple scoop which also works for mini cupcakes!
Into the oven they go!
Press a Kiss on top and you’re set! Wasn’t that easy?
4 Ingredient Christmas Cookies
- 1 box devil's food cake mix I prefer Pillsbury
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C. oil
- 30-40 Hershey Kisses I used the Candy Cane ones but the mint would be great too!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookies sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil until smooth.
3. Scoop small dough balls a little smaller than a Tablespoon onto cookies sheets and bake for 5-7 minutes. (Cake mix cookies will bake up tall and not spread too much so if you want a flatter cookie, pat the dough balls down a little before baking.)
4. Let cool for 2 minutes and then gently press an unwrapped Hershey Kiss into each cookie.
Make sure you didn’t miss my Andes Mint Dessert Round-up post! Minty recipes for all!