Chex cereal and pretzels covered in cinnamon sugar and white chocolate! It’s White Chocolate Churro Chex Mix for Christmas goody bags and movie snacking!
I loved my White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels so much that I just had to make it into a Chex Mix! Muddy Buddy recipes are great for the holidays because you can put them in cute bags and hand them out to neighbors and friends really easily. No frosting to make a mess or cookies to crack. No fuss… It’s my kind of treat!
I’ve almost finished all my Christmas shopping! Now I just need to make it out the the Salt Lake City Temple to see the lights and then I’ll really be in the Christmas mood!
White Chocolate Churro Chex Mix
- 1/2 C. butter melted
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 C. pretzels
- 4 C. Rice Chex cereal
- 1/3-1/4 C. cinnamon-sugar mixture for sprinkling
- 1/3 C. white chocolate melts or almond bark
1. In a large, microwave proof bowl, combine melted butter, sugar and cinnamon.
3. Stir in pretzels and Rice Chex cereal, coat well.
4. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir and microwave for 45 more seconds.
5. Dump out onto cookie sheets or the counter covered in wax paper and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar while warm.
6. Let cool and then drizzle with melted white chocolate.
Okay, now what you’re really wanting– Christmas to come early!
Want a free KitchenAid stand mixer? Want to pick out any color for it? Want to give a bff one too? Well you can!! Just enter the giveaway below! I partnered with a few other fabulous bloggers to bring you this giveaway! I seriously am honored to be doing this wit them, they are all so talented.
Make sure to checkout all the amazing blogs participating in this giveaway