Cupcakes have sort of been taking over my life. And when I say my life I mean half of the house. I needed to make some cookies to keep my sanity. These cookies are soft, east and fabulous.
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3.4 oz box instant pudding, vanilla or white chocolate flavored
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and pudding mix for 2-3 minutes. Scrape down bowl as needed.
4. On slow, add eggs one at a time. Scrape down bowl in between eggs.
5. Add vanilla extract.
6. Slowly add flour mixture and mix until combined.
7. Add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix.
8. Place dough balls the size of golf balls on cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown.