Christmas is almost here and if you’re looking for an easy way to dress-up your brownies, this is it! Easy Rudolph Brownies! You can make regular Reindeer Brownies too but the red nose is just so fun and really pops on the chocolate brownies.
I love this idea because there are a lot of ways to make them! You can use a box mix for the brownies or from scratch, you can frost the brownies and stick on the “face” or you can just use some melted chocolate as “glue” to stick everything on like I did! You can throw them together for a party or make it a family affair and have the kids decorate them!
The funnest part about these? I made the eyes!! You can buy candy eyes from the store but its cheaper to make your own and these ones are bigger! I bought the Mint m&m’s because they come with white, green and red! I used the red for the noses and the whites I added a dot of melted chocolate to make them look like eyes! Just melt down some chocolate and use a toothpick to “dot” on the pupils.
I don’t know about you but Christmas really snuck up on me this year! Luckily I finished my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving, but I just feel like I haven’t gone out and seen the lights, cozied up with hot chocolate, or done all the Christmas-y things!
Another Reindeer dessert for Christmas…
Easy Rudolph Brownies
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- Ingredients on back of Brownie mix usually oil, eggs and water
- Holiday Mint m&m's they come with red, white and green
- melted chocolate about 1/2 cup
1. Prepare brownies as directed and let cool.
2. Cut brownies into rectangles and either frost or use the melted chocolate to stick on the reindeer face. See notes above for decorating options.