Who can resist Golden Grahams? No one. And Golden Grahams paired with Cocoa Rice Crispies, peanut butter and marshmallows is a no brainer! Summer time means s’more time!
Now, if you love peanut s’more treats, be sure to check out my incredible No-Bake Peanut Butter S’more Bars from a few weeks ago! And if there’s a peanut allergy in your house, for this recipe, just use 1/4 C. butter in place of the peanut butter!
There is one thing that marks the start of summer for me. It’s not bonfires up the canyon, wearing shorts outside at midnight, or sun tan lines from my sandals. It’s when the chapstick in my car melts and turns into a waxy, lip gloss mess.
Peanut Butter S’more Bars
- 1 10 oz. or 12 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 C. peanut butter creamy
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract optional
- 3 C. Cocoa Rice Crispies cereal
- 3 C. Golden Grahams cereal slightly crushed
1. Generously grease a 9X13 inch pan and set aside.
2. In a large microwave-proof bowl, place marshmallows (minus 1 cup, set these marshmallows aside for step #3), peanut butter and vanilla extract. Heat in microwave and stir until smooth.
3. Add in Coco Rice Crispies and Golden Grahams and stir. Then add your cup of marshmallows set aside and stir all ingredients until coated.
4. Dump into your prepared pan and press out flat.
5. Let cool and then cut and serve!
These are the perfect treat for a summer camp lunch or a road trip! It’s a new twist on the classic rice krispie treat and you’re going to love it 🙂