I feel like I’m becoming “Your Cup of Muddy Buddies.” I have so many recipe for this puppy chow/muddy buddy stuff! My favorite has been my Peanut Butter Brownie Puppy Chow and my reader’s love the Red Velvet Puppy Chow the best. So here’s a new fabulous recipe perfect for any party!
Chocolate Cake Batter Muddy Buddies
- 7 C. Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 1/2 C. chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil Or you can use 1/2 C. peanut butter
- 1/4 C. sprinkles
- 1 C. chocolate cake mix or brownie mix dry
1. Place cereal in a large bowl.
2. Melt chocolate chips and oil together and stir until smooth. (The peanut butter option is awesome, I just like to give an alternative for peanut-allergies.)
3. Pour melted chocolate/oil over cereal and gently fold until coated.
4. Put cake mix/brownie mix into a large plastic bag and dump cereal in on top. Then toss in sprinkles.
5. Seal bag and shake, shake, shake until coated.
6. Pour out onto a cookie sheet or wax paper to let cool.
You can always add M&M’s or other candies into the mix! Or pretzels to get that sweet and salty flavor, mmm…
I used tissue paper to get the fun little polka dots in the background 🙂
Don’t worry, I have so many more puppy chow/ muddy buddy recipes 🙂
Leave a comment