Milk’s Favorite Cookie? No. MY favorite cookie. Seriously, I can just sit down and eat an entire sleeve of Oreos and not think twice about it–They are so good. You should also check out the cookies and cream cupcakes if you love Oreos as much as I do.
Oreo Brownie Cupcakes
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped oreos
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 6-8 brownies mine were about 2 by 2 inches
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. Sift cake mix into a small bowl to remove lumps and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, gently whisk eggs, oil, milk, sour cream and vanilla extract together.
4. Add cake mix and stir until smooth.
5. Fold in chopped oreos.
6. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full (they won't rise quite as much as normal cupcakes because of the Oreo pieces).
7. Bake for 17-22 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
8. Let cool.
9. Frosting: Beat butter and vanilla extract. Add cocoa powder and slowly add powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency. Add brownies (crumble them first) and beat only until the brownies are covered in frosting.
10. Frost your cupcakes using a knife or a #809 piping tip and top with pieces of Oreo.