What’s on your Christmas list this year? Pillsbury® is putting on the Santa hat and bringing one of you a special present for under the tree!
You can win the Holiday Celebration Giveaway Kit which includes:
· Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Holiday Funfetti Frosting
· Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Holiday Funfetti Frosting
· Pillsbury Dark Chocolate Seasonal Cake
· Pillsbury Chocolate Peppermint Cookie and Peppermint Frosting
· Pillsbury Holiday Sugar Cookie
· $100 dollar Visa or American Express gift card (AKA money to buy presents with!!!!)
This package is so great and colorful with all the fun sprinkles, you’ll love it!
I used the Dark Chocolate Cake Mix for my Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Whoopie Pies
Five Possible Entries:
1. Comment below telling me one thing you’re asking Santa for!
2. Pin your favorite holiday recipe on Pinterest and comment on this post telling me what the recipe was! (Up to 3 times)
3. Share a link to your favorite holiday recipe on facebook (a link is perfect!) and comment on this post telling me you did that!
IMPORTANT: Make a separate comment for each “entry” on this post! The winner is chosen by a random number generator and counts each comment separately!
Giveaway open until December 11th 2013 11:59 PM MST
To enter you must be 18 years or older and be a U.S. resident. You will be notified by email if you have won and you must respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be selected. ©/® The J.M. Smucker Company. Pillsbury is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC, used under license.
Some of my favorite holiday recipes:
Peppermint Bark Puppy Chow (Muddy Buddies)
Hot Chocolate Truffles: Just drop into a cup of hot milk and stir for rich hot cocoa!
Red Velvet Cupcakes: They’re Christmas red and a perfect alternative if you don’t like mint!
So many great recipes coming this year! More than 20 new recipes!
Leave a comment