This Skinny Shamrock Shake is perfectly minty and topped with whipped cream and a cherry! What makes it “skinny?” The new Silk Cashew milk! It’s the creamiest milk I have every had and it has less calories than skim milk! You can even swap out the ice cream in the recipe for frozen yogurt if you want to make it even skinnier. But it’s still a dessert, so I kept the ice cream 🙂
I first tried cashew milk a few months ago and I have been hooked ever since! I use it in all my green smoothies and I almost feel like I’m cheating because it tastes so good! It really does make everything more creamy, mmm….
You can sign up for the Silk Newsletter, and sometimes they send out coupons for products, which is always great!
If you love shamrock things… check out my adorable Shamrock Shake Cupcakes!
Skinny Shamrock Shake
- 2 C. vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 2/3 C. Silk Cashew Milk more if needed
- 1/4 tsp. mint or peppermint extract
- green food coloring
- whipped cream and cherries to decorate
1. Combine ice cream and cashew milk in a blender.
2. Add mint extract and green food coloring and mix until combined.
3. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a cherry!
It was so good. Like… so good.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.