“What happens when two bloggers meet in the woods?”
I don’t know, but what happens when two bloggers go on a date? Interesting things happen….
I met his grandpa, we went swing dancing in the kitchen, he attempted to flip me over, and somehow I still ended up covered in flour baking for him. [end-story]
Lemon Cadbury Puppy Chow
- 10 cups rice Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips or melts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- yellow food dye optional
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon gelatin powder
1 bag Cadbury Eggs
1. Place cereal in a large bowl.
2. In a microwave proof bowl place white chocolate, butter, lemon zest and lemon juice.
3. Melt and stir until smooth.
4. Mix in food dye and pour over cereal and gently fold until covered.
5. Pour powdered sugar and lemon gelatin (just the jello gelatin is fine) over the cereal and gently stir. (You can also use plastic bags and shake to cover the cereal in sugar.)
6. Dump onto cookie sheets and let cool.
7. Add Cadbury Eggs and enjoy my favorite flavor combo...lemon and chocolate. Happy Easter!