Candy Cane Puppy Chow
- 6-7 C. Rice Chex cereal
- 2 C. Chocolate Melts little wafers meant for melting*
- 1 3/4 C. crushed candy canes about 15 canes
- *note: Chocolate chips don't work very well because they don't melt down thin enough use candies meant for melting. Ghiradelli, Wilton and other companies make them!
1. Pour cereal into a large bowl.
2. Melt your chocolate over medium-low heat and stir until smooth.
3. Pour chocolate over cereal and gently fold until covered.
4. Dump chocolate covered cereal into a large plastic bag (or large tupperware with a lid) and add crushed candy canes. Shake, shake, shake until coated!
5. Pour out onto a cookie sheet to let cool!
IDEA: Serve in a bowl at a party or in little goody bags to give away! Feel free to add Mint M&M's or other Christmas candy!
Use your blender to crush the candy canes!
Puppy chow is awesome because you can make a HUGE batch in a few minutes