Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I get to spend all day in the kitchen, eat way too much pie and then watch football until I fall asleep. But during the next few days… the last thing I want to do is turn the oven back on. So I’m always on the hunt for a good no-bake dessert.
Chocolate Swirl Candy Cane Fudge
- 2 C. chocolate chips
- 1 can. Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk
White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge:
- 2 C. white chocolate chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 C. candy canes crushed (about 10 candy canes unwrapped and zapped in a blender)
Extra crushed candy canes for sprinkling on top
1. Prep a 9 by 14 inch pan by lining it with foil or parchment paper and lightly greasing it.
2. Chocolate Fudge: Melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together on the stove top over medium-low heat. Stir until smooth then pour into prepared pan. (I melted down both layers simultaneously.)
3. White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge: Melt white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together over medium-low heat and stir until smooth. White chocolate chips burn easily so be careful! Remove from heat and stir in crushed candy canes. Pour into pan.
4. Use a spatula to spread out the fudge and to sort of "fold" the different colors on top of one another. Then use a knife to drag through the fudge to give it a "marbled" look.
5. Sprinkle with extra crushed candy canes (I didn't crush the ones I sprinkles on top as much).
6. Place in fridge to set. Ready to serve in an hour!
This fudge takes only 4 ingredients! Chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and candy canes! And no oven needed!
Sweetened condensed milk is what makes this recipe SO easy!
Chocolate chips make everything better…
Need a quick way to crush those candy canes? Use your blender!
If you need help making a “marbleized” look, just check out a video on youtube! That’s what I did!
Leave a comment